multiple questions re batch creator (not working), support ad (not working)

questions
how do i know i have the right all in one SEO version installed?

how come batch creator is not working? it uploads my csv and says that it did so correctly, it tells me the blogs/users are in a cue but there is no link to activate the ones in the cue and they dont show up either.

do you have a plugin that pulls in anything like yahoo answers where there are discussions http://www.fastblogcontent.com/ essentially i am looking for the best way to import content and mix it with other content so that it looks like at least 30% original content and i dont get duplicate content penalties.

my members are continues to say...
BuddyPress is ready. You'll need to activate a BuddyPress compatible theme to take advantage of all of the features. We've bundled a default theme, but you can always install some other compatible themes or upgrade your existing WordPress theme.

even though buddypress theme is activated

also, after trying to install advertiser support i got this result...
this is all that shows up now on my site except for the header...

* About

Hello world!
Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fatal error: Call to undefined function supporter_show_ads() in /home/g247365/public_HTML/wp-content/plugins/supporter-advertising.php on line 124

So far things have not flowed as smoothly as i hoped.

• Aaron

how do i know i have the right all in one SEO version installed?

Not sure what you are asking. Wouldn't you install the latest version?

do you have a plugin that pulls in anything like yahoo answers

Our plugin for syndicating content is Auto Blog. You can import pretty much anything with a rss feed using it.

BuddyPress is ready. You'll need to activate a BuddyPress compatible theme to take advantage of all of the features.

What BP theme do you have activated? Also make sure that BP theme compatibility plugin is not installed.

also, after trying to install advertiser support i got this result...

Supporter Advertising requires the Supporter plugin and Supporter Ads module of it to be installed. This should be clear in the instructions.

how come batch creator is not working?

Lets troubleshoot that for you. Can you confirm that the db table for the plugin was created? Also see if it has any records in it.

• solutionism

thank u for the response.
    would be good if the wpmu dev support forum would notify when there are answers to a thread one started. like facebook does. anyway...
    1. allinone... i uploaded some modified version that i found here and then when it was installed it it said there was an update so i updated it. now i guess i have the updated version but i dont know if i would have been better off staying with your modified one
    2.yahoo answers...uh no, sir, not quite the same. the othe software imports the questions and answers, the rss feed from yahoo answers only lists the questions....
    3. "make sure that BP theme compatibility plugin is not installed." how do i do that? i downloaded the 100 themes and they are all there in themes. i am using a very simple one currently. how come they have most of the social networking features listed at the bottom instead of integrated into the theme? this is for all that i saw except i think 2010. http://everythinginstantly.net is my domain i am trying to set up. you can see what i have there now.
    4. "Supporter Advertising requires the Supporter plugin and Supporter Ads module of it to be installed. This should be clear in the instructions." - yes sir, it was clear. this is why i did exactly that and still got that result
    5. no i cannot confirm that. how do i do that?
    btw, here are a few of the entries in my csv file so you can confirm i did that right.
    coffeehouse,Coffee House Coffee,maureencoffee,password,emailaddress
    localcoffee,Local Coffee House,elainecoffee,password,emailaddress
    buycoffeeonline,Buy Coffee Online,kelsiecoffee,password,emailaddress
    makemoneyonline,Make Money Online,lessiemoney,password,emailaddress
    bestmoneymaker,Best Money Maker,gaylamoney,password,emailaddress

• Aaron

1. allinone... i uploaded some modified version that i found here and then when it was installed it it said there was an update so i updated it. now i guess i have the updated version but i dont know if i would have been better off staying with your modified one

You are fine. Our special one is older, and hacked to show a minium of options to users.

2.yahoo answers...uh no, sir, not quite the same. the othe software imports the questions and answers, the rss feed from yahoo answers only lists the questions....

I don't know of any plugin that does this, sorry!

i am using a very simple one currently. how come they have most of the social networking features listed at the bottom instead of integrated into the theme?

If you are using BuddyPress, you MUST have a BuddyPress theme installed on the main blog. Hence the warning message.

4. "Supporter Advertising requires the Supporter plugin and Supporter Ads module of it to be installed. This should be clear in the instructions." - yes sir, it was clear. this is why i did exactly that and still got that result

From your error message you do not have the Supporter plugin and it's supporter-ads.php module installed. Please do so.

5. https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-manual/running-a-sql-code-on-your-wpmu-database/ this will show you how to use phpmyadmin to examine your DB. Just look for that table in there.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.