Multiple Reminder Emails Being Sent

We are suddenly having multiple reminder emails being sent out prior to appointments -- my tutors are reporting receiving 14 reminder emails. I can see all of these emails in the Log.

I did upgrade to the latest version of Appoinments+ at the end of last week. Is this a known issue?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Martha Burtis , I hope you are doing well today!

I can't replicate the same on my installation yet. But I've set to receive a reminder email in a few hours.

Would you please disable all other plugins and book an appointment to see if you receive multiple times a reminder notification email. You can also create a sandbox site and test it from there. To create a sandbox site, you may try the Snapshot plugin.

Would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support so that I can check your settings?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Martha Burtis

I trust you are well today!

I did a test on my installation and I can't replicate the same. I see multiple emails has been sent in the Logs file on your installation. Would you please confirm with the client if the he or she recieved a miltiple email were delivered?

Would you please enable WordPress Debugging by puting the followin gcode to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

If there are any errors they will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory

Please wait for one day to pass and then upload the debug.log file, so we could have a look.
    Also did you had time to check if this is a conflict with a plugin?

30lines
    Do you have a copy of your live site where you can disable all other plugins and test for a conflict? You may try the Snapshot plugin to backup your live site and restore the backup on a new WordPress installation.

Once you create a development copy of your installation, please disable all other plugins, and check if the notifications are sent multiple times.If the issue is gone, please activate one plugin at the time while testing to find out which plugin may cause this issue.

30lines and Martha Burtis, Can you run a quick test and make yourself a service provider, then give yourself an appointment at some point in the future, and see if the issue happens for you, as well?

Let usu know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.