Multiple RSS Feeds for Autoblog

Is there a way for a single auto blog instance to pull from multiple RSS feed addresses or will multiple autublog feeds need to be setup?

Thanks.

• Peter

Thanks for the fast reply. A few follow up questions:

1) If there are multiple feeds going to one blog category, will this properly aggregate the news feed from multiple RSS feeds?

2) if I wanted to remove the "email this", "save to del.lic.us" and the "digg this", is that possible? See image for reference.

3) I believe this setting is set to 50 words right now. How can I get just the of the RSS news feed imported? Is this where the setting is set to Zero on the word count of the excerpt? What is the best way to get just the title for a side bar view, but still get the full article on a different link? Would these require two separate feeds going to two different blog categories? Thanks.

4) why is the author still set to Admin if the setting is put to "use feed author?"

• Ivan

Hey Peter

Sorry for the huge delay here.

1) If there are multiple feeds going to one blog category, will this properly aggregate the news feed from multiple RSS feeds?

You shouldn't have problems with adding multiple feeds to one category - except that you wont be able to distinguish easy which post is from which feed.

2) if I wanted to remove the "email this", "save to del.lic.us" and the "digg this", is that possible? See image for reference.

Not from the plugin itself, but you might be able to hide them with some CSS, after they are imported in the site. But that depends on the feed your theme etc. - so it is not 100% sure.

3) I believe this setting is set to 50 words right now. How can I get just the of the RSS news feed imported? Is this where the setting is set to Zero on the word count of the excerpt?

Can you please elaborate on this part and give us little bit more details what do you want to achieve?

What is the best way to get just the title for a side bar view, but still get the full article on a different link? Would these require two separate feeds going to two different blog categories? Thanks.

Once imported on the site the feed is just like a regular post - so you should be able to use some widget/plugin to show just the titles in the sidebar. Some of themes have similar widgets.

4) why is the author still set to Admin if the setting is put to "use feed author?"

That is because you don't have the same author created on your site. And when you don't have this author on your site, you should decide one to assign posts to. Please check the screenshot.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.