Multiple services per appointment

Hey folks

So I want to create a website that allows people to book cleaning appointments for their homes. I want to charge by room, so if there's a kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom I want to be able to make a booking based on that price. I'm not sure how to accomplish this. I think I should be breaking rooms and then the number of them each as separate services, but I can't figure out how to select more than one service or type of services at the same time.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

You are right that it would need to be broken by rooms.

Eg:

Service 1 : Bedroom
    Service 2 : Bathroom
    Service 3 = Xroom etc

Then your clients can book appointments for each service separately.

but I can't figure out how to select more than one service or type of services at the same time.

That is not possible at the moment as the plugin is designed to handle one on one appointments however there is a solution :slight_smile:

You can use MarketPress plugin (Appointments plus has an addon for that) and then it would allow your clients to be able to add multiple appointments to their cart one by one and then checkout at once.

So they can add 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom etc to their cart in 2 attempts, and then checkout at once and the appointments would be booked.

You can find MarketPress plugin here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/e-commerce/

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• Garth MacLeod
    • New Recruit

Okay! So I upgraded my membership and purchased this plugin.

How do I get them to interact? I'm guessing now that I want to use the "products" in the marketplace plugin instead of "services" but how do I get these "products" to show up in the calendar?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Garth,

Sorry I was sleeping when you posted back !

Glad you got this sorted out. Please feel free to create a thread in case you get stuck with any other feature and we will be around.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.