Multiple Subscriptions

My members are not able to "upgrade" their membership. When they access the subscriptions page, they get this message:

Completed: Thank you for joiningIt looks like you are already a member of our site. Thank you very much for your support.If you are at this page because you would like to create another account, then please log out first.

Is there is a way to allow multiple subscriptions at a time?

• Mason

Hiya hogayoga,

Can you explain more of how you see multiple subscriptions happening? A single subscription can roll through literally dozens of different levels allowing you to create many different access types without the need for multiple subscriptions.

Again, I may not be understanding exactly what you're looking for so if you can provide an example I'll be happy to see how we can make it work for ya.

Thanks!

• Scott L. Mitchell

Right now, I have a FREE subscription (with associated levels) and PAID subscription (with associated levels). If a user joins and selects the FREE subscription (which most do when they register) everything works as designed.

However, if that user wants to upgrade to the PAID subscription, when they access the page with the [subscriptionform] shortcode, they get this message:

Completed: Thank you for joiningIt looks like you are already a member of our site. Thank you very much for your support.If you are at this page because you would like to create another account, then please log out first.

Obviously, I want them to see the subscription selection page so that they can select the PAID subscription.

Make sense?

• Mason

Hiya hogayoga,

This is a feature we're looking to add to a future version of the plugin. Right now, the best option is to give the free subscription a definite date. The user will then need to re-select the fee edition every so often or upgrade to an alternative subscription. Otherwise, they'll need to cancel the free subscription and then sign up for the paid one.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Nasreen,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

Posting on old threads can also lead to us missing your questions.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original thread starter

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for you.

If the current thread is relevant then please feel free to link back to this in your new one.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.