Multiple theme selection with Blog Templates

I want users to be able to create a site and choose from templates in the New Blog Templates. How do I also let them choose which themes they want? Do I have to create a separate template for each theme?

Dustin

• Alexander

On the Blog Templates Settings page, there's an "Options" section. You can allow them to choose a template during registration if you check the box. Then you can select how the template choices are displayed.

Beforehand you'll need to create one site per template you would like to have available. Then you'll have to configure all the settings for each one. Just don't forget that making changes to those sites will affect all new sites that use that template!

• Arun Basil Lal

Hey Dustin,

Yes, templates are a whole set, if you want this at sign-up you would need multiple templates. But users can easily change the theme after the site is created.

Blog Templates can be shown as previews with thumbnails, you might want to use that here.

To backup what @rohmann said:

Just don't forget that making changes to those sites will affect all new sites that use that template!

Sites already created won't be affected. only the ones that are created after the change will be. Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.