Multiple ticket prices and adding questions (food options)

Is there a way to add additional ticket price levels for one event (non-member v. member). Also looking for an option to allow visitors to select food options (Chicken v. veggie). Advice?

Arun Basil Lal

Hello SocialWINN,

The non-member v. member pricing has been already asked for and is implemented as an Addon. You should have the Membership plugin active for this to work.

Go to Events+ > Settings page and toward the end of the Addons list, you will see "Membership Integration Addon for Events+"

Activate that and when you create a new event, there is an option to set an event as free event for members. See the screenshot attached.

Regarding additional options, that sounds handy. Well, many different users will have different needs, so adding food options specifically to the plugin might not be a good idea. Instead how about a "Note to the Organizer" sort of field, where they can mention something to the event organizer? Nice idea I would say.

I will go ahead and file that as a feature request. In the meantime, can you try out the Membership addon and Let me know?

Thanks!