Multiple ticket pricing tiers for bookings

How does one have multiple price tiers for tickets through Events +?

• jb510
    • Flash Drive

Ugh… that’s very disappointing, I thought I’d finally found a Event/Booking plugin that was both powerful and easy to use. I really like the UI for event creation for E+, but I’ll have to go back to WP Event Manager (having tried and decided against Event Espresso (failed for funky/complicated CPT implementation) and The Events Calendar (failed for EventBright ONLY payement gateway).

WP Event Manager is really good and does multiple ticket levels, it’s just a bit more complicated and clunky UI than E+…

Please consider this a feature request for multiple ticket levels from me at least…

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

In the latest plugin release (v1.4, just released) the “Membership Integration” add-on has been updated to allow for membership level-based ticket prices, as well as the level-based free admission (old behavior). Can you please give it a go and see if it meets your needs?

• russfinley
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

The membership integration is awesome, but still, without the ability to add more than one pricing option it’s very disappointing.

I agree with Mark, “Conferences rarely have one ticket price” Rarely being the keyword. Ticket for seating A, Ticket for Seating B, ect…. This has got to be a standard option for any “plus” event plugin – “Event Plus”, I don’t think so, plenty of these are available without being a WPMUDEV member. On the other hand this is a great basic event calendar plugin. No Plus here – it’s basic.

Working with a client now and I will have to purchase Event Expresso to fill it’s needs. Event “plus” doesn’t come close. Bummer.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.