Multiple Variations

I feel dumb, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add both size and color options to a t-shirt...I can figure out how to add one, but not the second one.

• Patrick

Hi @quixotica

The current version of MarketPress allows you to add as many variations as you need. However, all variations will display in the same dropdown select box.

So, the way to get it done now is to combine size and color in each variation. The 1st screenshot below shows how that could look in the backend, and the 2nd shows the select box on the product page the customer sees.

I believe having the ability to add multiple variation types is on the development roadmap, but can't provide any indication as to when it might be added.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member

• Kimberly

Hi!

Just checking in

I'm guessing that because we haven't heard back from you that you've got your issue worked out via live chat or email, or that we have reached the end of our convo here. If you are still having problems or need any other answers on this particular topic please feel free to come back to this thread at anytime. Just be sure to mark it Not Resolved so we don't miss it!

This ticket is only being Resolved due to lack of activity. It is by no means an action to avoid, brush off or minimize your issue. We are ready and here if you want to re-open at any time and I apologise any lack of communication if this ticket is being closed in error.

Thanks for being part of the WPMU DEV Community!

Best,
    Kimberly