Multisite Admin Plugin and Template

I have installed plugins. But there are plugins which are meant for just the network admin website only, like the global blogs, global posts, etc.
How do I ensure that they are not seen in the plugin area of the multisite users, but only at the main network?

• Ash

Hello @Kelechi

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

When a plugin is designed for network level, that plugin never be appeared in subsite plugin area. It just adding a line in plugin main comment area:

Network: true

If you want to control the available plugins across the network, you can use out Pro Sites plugin. Please take a look: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Kelechi

I hope you are well today.

You don't need to worry about our network based plugin, you need not to add anything, those are already added :slight_smile: Subsite users won't be able to see Pro Sites plugin at all.

Do I need to create a level called FREE? or it is there by default? If it is by default, How do I define quota for it?

You can rename the free level to whatever you want :slight_smile:

To set quote, you need to go to Pro Sites > Modules/Gateways and enable page/Post quote setting. Then go to Pro Sites > Settings and set the quota in there. You need to select a minimum level and set quote for that level.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.