Multisite analytics

I installed this on a couple of websites that I own. It works perfectly on one of them. All of the others get a message on Google Analytics that "tracking not installed." I am positive I did the same thing on all websites that I did on the 1 that did work. I coule use your help. Thank you so much, Chris.

• Zyniker
    • WordPress Warrior

Are all of the sites on which you installed the plugin WordPress MultiSite installs (i.e., not single-site installs)? If so, are you putting the analytics code in the network settings or in the individual sites' administration panel settings?

• Envy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I am also experiencing this issue. Main site tracking is working, but subsite is not. GA says tracking not installed. Code is not being inserted into the subsite. I am using subfolder install and subfolder domain has its own GA profile.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Thanks for posting in this thread, however it might be best if you open your own, even if the issues seem closely related. That way it will remain independent of this one and ensure it doesn't confuse issues here if this thread needs reopening again by the author.

It also means the member who started this thread or anyone following it isn't inundated with post notifications each time we respond to each other. A lengthy thread could annoy the original

This also allows us to better track and answer your questions to ensure we don't miss any for ya.

You can start a new thread here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/qanda/

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.