Multisite and MarketPress – PayPal options

Can I set all payments from all stores to go to the same PayPal account? I tried to look into setting but not very successfully.

Also, I know that I can use a widget for the shopping cart, but is there a way I can added a shopping cart as a page or as a link?

Thank you for your time.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

Are you looking for a single location to set all stores to go through the one PayPal account? Because you can go to each store and configure the PayPal options there. As multisite is intended to be managed by multiple different users, I don’t believe it is possible to go to one location and configure PayPal info for all of the sites at once.

Yes, there is a dedicated shopping cart page. The default shopping cart page is http://www.yourdomain.com/store/shopping-cart/

You can see what your URL is and configure the url by going to Products > Store Settings > Presentation and scrolling to the bottom box entitled Store URL Slugs.

I hope that helps! If you need any further clarification, or if I did not properly answer your question, please don’t hesitate to ask.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.