Multisite Appointments+ is not saving settings...

Hi All,

I have a WP 3.4.2 running with the latest Appointments + plugin. On the mainsite I could configure all settings, on other network "mini" sites the settings are not saved.

Can you please help a newbie to check if it is an authorization issue..

Thanks,
Vili

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Hakan,

step 1. clicked on add service: didn't create any error in the firefox logs

step 2. typed "test" and clicked on save service, gave some CSS and XML errors

You can check the logs here ... enclosed.

Two last errors being XML errors.

thank you very much

Vili

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Hakan,

After updating the mainsite plugin was working nicely without any notification but on minisites I got the enclosed errors: service is still missing + needed database update notification.

Following that I deleted the plugin and reinstalled completely the 1.0.6. After this the mainsite started having the error: Appointments+ database tables need to be updated. Please deactivate and reactivate the plugin (DO NOT DELETE the plugin). You will not lose any saved information.

A plugin Network deactivation doesn't help:
    - Mainsite: service add is OK. But database update notification
    - Ministe: service add is NOK and database update notification

I will test with my older WP test environement.

Good night :slight_smile:

Vili

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Vili,

First of all please neglect the warning message. It was a false warning and fixed as of V1.0.6.1 Please upgrade to that version.

However I cannot see any issue that those tables are not created on the child site.

I tested this as you did:
    - Deleted my existing A+ version
    - Installed it
    - Activated it
    - Everything was fine on my both main site and child site (sub blog).

So there must be something different in your case. I suspect that your server is crashing during table creation. Or simply it does not allow it.

So if the normal network deactivate/reactivate does not work, proceed as follows:

- Network deactivate the plugin.
    - Activate it for the child site only. Please write down any warning messages if you see any.
    - If not, deactivate the plugin from the child site.
    - Network activate it.

Please let me know about the result.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Hakan,

great news. I installed the newest version. One existing child site started working well, a new one also.. sadely one child site was still having the same issue. But it's not soo critical as I could create it again.

Thank you

bye
    Vili

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.