Multisite Appointments+ is not saving settings…

Hi All,

I have a WP 3.4.2 running with the latest Appointments + plugin. On the mainsite I could configure all settings, on other network "mini" sites the settings are not saved.

Can you please help a newbie to check if it is an authorization issue..

Thanks,

Vili

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Hakan,

step 1. clicked on add service: didn’t create any error in the firefox logs

step 2. typed “test” and clicked on save service, gave some CSS and XML errors

You can check the logs here … enclosed.

Two last errors being XML errors.

thank you very much

Vili

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Hakan,

After updating the mainsite plugin was working nicely without any notification but on minisites I got the enclosed errors: service is still missing + needed database update notification.

Following that I deleted the plugin and reinstalled completely the 1.0.6. After this the mainsite started having the error: Appointments+ database tables need to be updated. Please deactivate and reactivate the plugin (DO NOT DELETE the plugin). You will not lose any saved information.

A plugin Network deactivation doesn't help:

– Mainsite: service add is OK. But database update notification

– Ministe: service add is NOK and database update notification

I will test with my older WP test environement.

Good night :slight_smile:

Vili

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Vili,

First of all please neglect the warning message. It was a false warning and fixed as of V1.0.6.1 Please upgrade to that version.

However I cannot see any issue that those tables are not created on the child site.

I tested this as you did:

– Deleted my existing A+ version

– Installed it

– Activated it

– Everything was fine on my both main site and child site (sub blog).

So there must be something different in your case. I suspect that your server is crashing during table creation. Or simply it does not allow it.

So if the normal network deactivate/reactivate does not work, proceed as follows:

– Network deactivate the plugin.

– Activate it for the child site only. Please write down any warning messages if you see any.

– If not, deactivate the plugin from the child site.

– Network activate it.

Please let me know about the result.

Cheers,

Hakan

• vili_ch
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Hakan,

great news. I installed the newest version. One existing child site started working well, a new one also.. sadely one child site was still having the same issue. But it’s not soo critical as I could create it again.

Thank you

bye

Vili

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.