multisite backup & restore

HI,
I've purchased the snapshot pro license so I could make a multisite backup in order to restore it on another webserver. However, I don't see how I can create a full multisite backup. In the forum/support questions, I see references to managed backup being able to do so, but I don't see any managed backup option in snapshot, nor do I see a separate managed backup plugin. I can't find any documentation on your site about how I should create a multisite backup either.
Can you please explain what I need to do?

• Nithin

Hi Boris,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

However, I don't see how I can create a full multisite backup.

At the moment, the plugin can only take full multisite backup using Managed backups, you can find the option under Snapshots > Managed Backups.

You can find the secret key, by going to the link as shown in the above screenshot.

Once you activate Managed Backups by entering your secret key, you can click the Backup now button, it will take a full backup. The Activate button, performs automatic backups, so once you perform a full backup, rest of the backups will be done automatically. You can activate it before performing a full backup.
    Edit: Please find the screenshot below

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.