Multisite buddypress member directory per site?

I'll try to be as specific as possible so here it goes.

Using wordpress multisite (not multi-network).
wordpress v. 3.7.1
buddypress v. 1.8.1
using many other mpmudev plugins. :slight_smile:
needed buddypress files have been copied to my current theme.
using specifically "members-loop.php" from buddypress.
using Membership with multiple member levels.

Example problem of what I want to do:

I have 100 websites. Each is a "chapter" of a national organization. Each chapter has their own website with member directory and member levels. (wrinkle: a member can be apart of multiple chapters. I'll explain later) I am using buddypress for chapter profiles, etc.
I want to only display, on the Member's Directory page, the members of the current website.
Ex: if multisite (if current site)){ ..... }
(wrinkle: members can be apart of multiple chapters, so they should be displayed in the directory of all the chapters they are members of.)

So trying to nail down to one sentence:
With my national member database; display only the members associated with the Member's Directory on the website the member is apart of for their current level.

This is what I've done so far that works to an extent:

<?php while ( bp_members() ) : bp_the_member(); ?>
$chapterxprofile = bp_get_member_profile_data('field=Chapter');
$sitetitle = get_bloginfo('name');
if($chapterxprofile == $sitetitle) :
?>
<?php endif; endwhile: ?>

I've created a buddypress xprofile field with all the Chapter website, site-titles, and assigning the members the chapter they should be associated with. (multi-selection a big plus using the buddypress xprofile field option.)

What I would like to do is display these members on a "per site basis" depending on their membership level.

ie:
member 1 - level1,
member 2 - level2,level3,
member 3 - level3,
member 4 - level2,level1
(member levels are the same for all chapter websites)

Using this data:

Ex:
site1.com/level1-directory
site1.com/level2-directory
site1.com/level3-directory
site2.com/level1-directory
site2.com/level2-directory
site2.com/level3-directory
site3.com/level1-directory
site3.com/level2-directory
site3.com/level3-directory

So, per site, the directory on each site displays only the current member for the current site who has the current level.

Hope this makes sense at all. Sorry if I have redundancy going. Im trying to wrap my head around everything I need to do also. Please ask any questions. Thanks