Multisite Content Copier

Hi
I want to move 333 products from the main site of a multi site surrealvintage.com to another site within the network as the products are littering my shop.Can I do that with Multisite Content Copier as when I try to select the source (surrealvintage.com) nothing comes up. Only the subsites are listed. I have tried a few times and searched for answers but to no avail.

many thanks

Jon

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Jon,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

MCC is able to copy custom post type (products in this case) so you should be able to do that.

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please respond in this thread once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Jon,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your site and I could see the products normally when I try to copy them from your main site:

So let's make sure we're doing the same steps here.

First thing to do is go to Content Copier and select Custom Post Type:

Now enter 1 for blog ID, that's the ID of your main site, and click on Refresh post types, Products should show up so select it and go to next step.

Select which data you want to copy and add desired products to be copied:

After that select one of the available options depending on where you want your content copied, if you're copying to one site only select second option and enter ID of your subsite and click Add Site button:

Go to next step and wait for process to finish.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.