Multisite Content Copier is not functioning

Description of issue: hello! we're having some problems with multisite copier on our server, no error message or JS issues, it says it was successful but nothing appears on the new site and I also get a success message, but it never adds anything to the list

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Damien Bean

I have just tested in my site and it worked fine, contents were copied to target subsite.

Would you please send me your admin login and FTP details?

You can send me privately in the following format:
    1. Please go to https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    2. Select "I have a different question"
    3. In subject line put "Attn-Ash" (this will ensure that the email is assigned to me)
    4. Provide the wanted details.
    5. Add the thread link in the message so that I can track.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• James Morris
      • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello 350.org,

I hope you are well today.

Actually, the best course of action would be to contact one of our Support Experts via Live Support. That way, they can perform some preliminary troubleshooting and verification and also obtain any information needed to proceed with a fix for your particular situation.

Also, it's just best to have your own thread for issues like this so that there's no confusion created and no undue notifications are sent to other members in the thread.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Katya Tsihotska
      • Support & QA

Hi Ricardo

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Since we cannot replicate this issue on our end, this could be a site-specific issue and the cause could be different for each site. This for sure requires deeper investigation, please contact our Live Support here https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/ so they can have a closer look at your site and help you with your query and if it will require things those are out of the scope of Live Support, they'll create a separate ticket for you.

This will also allow us to collect all information about your query in the same place, and give us access to tools like Support Login so we can access to your site and have a look at it.

Kind regards,
      Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.