Multisite content copier not working

Multisite content copier not working, cannot get past the next step button, the page keeps on redirecting when the next button is clicked.

All the plugins are disabled except the mentioned plugin, with default WP theme enabled. Still it doesn't work fine. Seems like the transient data is being clear prematurely?

Debug logs aren't being generated.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Barry,

This is one strange issue there. But I see that you are on WPEngine - would be possible for you to make a staging copy of that Multisite and test copier again?
    I'm asking for this because WPEngine has cache enabled on their live sites and on staging that cache is not present. And it was causing some issues with some of our plugins (not only on front end but also in backend).
    Let me know if that would be possible.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Barry,

I'm sorry for my confusion - I was checking the wp-config.php file and I found entries there that are suggestsing WPEngine. Like that:

define( 'WPE_WHITELABEL', 'wpengine' );

This is long shot but would it be possible to test that with default (non-WPEngine) wp-config.php file?
    If that will not help, I will escalate issue to our Second Line Support Developers and they will investigate it.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Barry,

There are no special requirements for plugin to work, except the Multisite. It works on standard configurations on popular hostings (like on goDaddy or SiteGround). I've send message to developer about this issue and I'm waiting for the response (they are not online at the moment).

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Josh
    • New Recruit

Hello,

I'm having this same issue. I was even on WPEngine previously. I'm not sure exactly when it stopped working, but we migrated about two weeks ago to another host. I'm not sure what would cause this issue, and maybe it's not related to the hosting... regardless, we have this in use on 4 wp multisite installs, and on all of them the "next step" button just reloads the step one tab.

Was there ever any resolution to this? Any other ideas?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.