multisite content copier only 10 at a time?

I am trying to copy all my buddypress and bbpress from one site to another on my multisite. I have thousands of posts and replies. The content copier only shows 10 at a time on it's list. It will take forever to select all of them 10 at a time. Is there any other way to copy content from one site to another?

• Rupok

Hi Seth,

You are right as you have huge content. But there is no option in setting to set how many articles do you want to select at a time. So I checked plugin code and got a workaround for you.

Login to your server with any FTP Application like FileZilla and go to this folder "/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/admin/tables/" folder and open the file "network-posts-list.php". Go to line: 24
    You will see this line:
    $per_page = 10;
    Change the value from 10 to 100 or 200 or more depending on your server resource. Save and exit.

Now your import wizard page will show more posts as you just configured.

Please note, this change will be gone when this plugin updates as you are editing core file. So you have to make this change every time you update this plugin.

Please let us know if it doesn't work for you or if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.