Multisite Content Copier won't copy to all sites in group

I am trying to copy all posts from within the post editor. I am sharing the post to 12 other sites and when I do 3-4 of them fail each time leaving the post content blank.

UPDATE: I think W3 Total Cache might play a role in this? Should it? Sometimes this appears at the end of url "?repeat=w3tc" and then the page stays white/blank and doesn't load..

UPDATE 2: I just deactivated W3 Total Cache and tried this again. This time 1 site failed. The sites that fail change every time.. The posts copy successfully to every site, however the post content is missing in some sites randomly.

• Alexander

Hi @_981,

This could be a memory limitation error. It might be that your server is running out of memory behind the scenes, which causes that request to stop in the middle of whatever it was doing.

By deactivating W3TC, you probably freed up some memory, which changed the situation somewhat. We can verify this by checking for errors.

Can you try enabling WP_DEBUG mode and debug logging? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true. This will create a log file under wp-content/debug.log with detailed information.

If you'd like to avoid end users seeing error messages, you can include this as well:

@ini_set('display_errors',0);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

This will prevent errors from being displayed, but you can still find them in the log file. For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting!

• _981

I seem to have more errors than I would have known. I don't notice any of the plugins giving errors acting oddly..

Here is what I get...

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Admin_Footer_Text in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/admin-footer-text/admin-footer-text.php on line 54

Update: I have deactivated a lot of plugins. Theres still multiple sites not getting the post content.
    Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class Activity_Reports in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports.php on line 61

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/reports/reports.php on line 495

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/ubermenu/core/UberMenu.class.php on line 964

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/ubermenu/core/UberMenu.class.php on line 964

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class User_Activity in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/user-activity/user-activity.php on line 53

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/user-activity/user-activity.php on line 448

Notice: Undefined index: network-site in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/wordpress-chat/wordpress-chat.php on line 664

Notice: Undefined index: sitemappath in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/wpmu-dev-seo/wds-files/wds-sitemaps/wds-sitemaps.php on line 449

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/admin-footer-text/admin-footer-text.php:54) in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/multisite-content-copier/inc/wizard.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-content/plugins/admin-footer-text/admin-footer-text.php:54) in /home/fagnetwo/public_html/secure/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 896

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.