1) My multisite is set up with subdomains rather than subfolders (set up as sub.domain.com) - I purchased a domain via the domain mapping section and it set up the domain with CNAME entries. This caused the domain not to resolve, because subdomains require A records. -Is there a way I can change this to correctly set up the domain during registration? Again, this is for registrations via the domain mapping plugin. If we get many clients we won't be able to manually change every domain after registration.
2) Also, is there a way to have the client's details registered as the domain registrant details? It defaults to my contact info and I don't think clients will like that.
3) Pro Sites with trial accounts activated: After payment is complete the client gets shown this message: "You currently have a trial site. Your features will expire in the future. Please upgrade your site to continue to enjoy..." - How can I edit this message to clarify? Some clients might be worried we may be "stealing their money" with such a message after they paid.
I would actually like to edit all messages on the blog registration page if possible.
4) Can the Pro Sites plugin be set to have annual subscription selected as default in stead of monthly?
5) What is the generic url to log in to a person's blog on a multisite? Also, for changing one's password?
6) How can I remove announcements from all subscribers' dashboards? Like the announcements for updates that are available and marketing from plugin providers?
No one but super admins can act on any of those messages, so it makes no sense to irritate the view of my subscribers.
7) On my parent site: domain.com/account is a page with 2 shortcodes that isn't converted. It shows [ms-membership-account] and [ms-membership-logout] Is there maybe something wrong with the code?
8) At some point I mistakenly applied a "membership" to my master/parent site as though it is a subscriber. Although it is on the highest plan, does this cause my master site to be inhibited in any way? Is there a way to fix this if it is indeed a mistake?
9) WHMCS plugin: Do you guys offer a reseller license for WHMCS at all? Or do we just have to purchase a license from them?