Multisite for my team

I am an independent distributor of a global company and we sell products thru network marketing. I have a team of sub-distributors under me and they want to grow their business.
I have created my site and with few pages about company, myself, business opportunity, product pages (around 50+) and contact pages. Now my sub-distributor also wants similar sites (not that much fancy but good) and I want to help them as well as get some revenue with this. They will not be able to pay big money for hosting, not payment to designers and so on.
So, I want following things keeping the above said description.

***Sub-sites (multi-sites) features:***

A) Individual domain name website
B) There is pre-defined 3-4 themes with all built in content like company, products, business opportunity, blog etc. They can select the theme and site is up and running
C) They can customize majority of the content, delete/add/Modify the product details/images. There is no shopping cart needed. Once lead will click on buy button, it will take to distributor ID link (ecommerce subsite is provided by our parent company). So it will be pretty easy for us.
D) They can write their personalized blogs
E) Opt in button for newsletter subscription (it would be good if we can add some autoresponder)
F) 5-6 email with domain name

***Admin Features (Option A):***

a) Parent site from my sub distributor can see and register domain
b) Backoffice panel from there, customization can be done
c) Payment link on parent site (I will work on nominal charges with them), can we also work on payment link as commission basis where if other distributor wants to promote this they can get some share.
d) Any training page where I can post mine and my senior leaders training, videos, link, guides etc.
e) I can see all sites registered and can make any changes in theme in backend if required and can go in all sites
Please suggest your monthly cost of all this and one time design cost.

***Admin Features (Option B):***

If Option A in admin feature cannot be automated, then can we at least build a parent site with themes there. And sub-distributor will make the payment and fill the details manually on the form and I can get the domain registered and manual setup the site in backend and inform sub distributor.

Please suggest me recurring monthly cost and onetime tentative cost. We can talk more in details.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Arun,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

That's quite a few questions you have there so let me get them one by one :slight_smile:

A) Individual domain name website

You can use Domain Mapping plugin for that, more info can be found here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

B) There is pre-defined 3-4 themes with all built in content like company, products, business opportunity, blog etc. They can select the theme and site is up and running

You can take two paths here, one is using our New Blog Templates plugin that allow you to create subsites with desired theme and content and set that subsite to be a template for future subsites.
    You can create multiple templates as well and let the users choose the desired one or you can select one for them.

Other way would be creating Upfront child themes by using Upfront Builder plugin:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/upfront-builder/

Note that builder plugin requires Upfront parent theme to work:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/projects/category/themes/

C) They can customize majority of the content, delete/add/Modify the product details/images. There is no shopping cart needed. Once lead will click on buy button, it will take to distributor ID link (ecommerce subsite is provided by our parent company). So it will be pretty easy for us.

MarketPress plugin has an option to disable cart and use the plugin as product listing only.

D) They can write their personalized blogs

I'm not sure about this question, each subsite owner can create posts and run their blog that way.

E) Opt in button for newsletter subscription (it would be good if we can add some autoresponder)

You can check out our Hustle and e-Newsletter plugins for that part.

F) 5-6 email with domain name

This is what needs to be sorted with your host as it's not WP related, usually you should get multiple email slots.

About this part ***Admin Features (Option A):***

a) Parent site from my sub distributor can see and register domain

Domain Mapping plugin mentioned above offers eNom integration for selling domains.

b) Backoffice panel from there, customization can be done

Not sure that I understand this part, subsites admins will be able to run their sites normally from WP admin section.

c) Payment link on parent site (I will work on nominal charges with them), can we also work on payment link as commission basis where if other distributor wants to promote this they can get some share.

If you want to sell subsite in your network you can check out our Pro Sites plugin.

d) Any training page where I can post mine and my senior leaders training, videos, link, guides etc.

You can use any page on your main site and create training sessions there, you may want to check CoursePress and Video Tutorials plugins for creating training section.

e) I can see all sites registered and can make any changes in theme in backend if required and can go in all sites

This is default behaviour of Super Admin role inside WP network, you will be able to access all sites and make desired changes.

Please suggest your monthly cost of all this and one time design cost.

I'm not sure about this question though, we don't offer such services, we can help you with setting up the above mentioned plugins though.
    Membership on our site is fixed at $49 per month and this provides you access to all our products, support forums and academy courses.

Hope this helps and that I didn't miss any of your questions :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.