Multisite-friendly masonry themes

All the cool kids have masonry portfolio themes now, dynamically responsive. I don't see any on WPMUDEV. How can I be sure a theme I find elsewhere will be multisite friendly. I know I should look for "GPL", but I don't think everyone labels them that way.

Vaughan

Hi @carol,

We currently only have 1 responsive theme, however we are developing a brand new theme framework which hopefully should be released in the next couple months or so.

There are plenty of themes available, some other theme sites such as themeforest.com & elegentthemes.com have many responsive themes.

Most themes should be multisite friendly, but the best way to find out would be just to ask the developer before you buy or if it's free, just give it a try in a test site beforehand. Usually it's the plugins that have more compatibility relevance than the themes. GPL labelled has nothing to do with being multisite friendly or not, It just means that the theme is licensed under the GPL, but just because a theme doesn't say it, doesn't make it a bad theme.

Hope this helps