Multisite Global Catalogue & Product Display

Hi,

I’ve purchased and installed MarketPress Pro. I managed to create global categories & products. However, I’m facing problem a problem. I don’t know whether it is limitation by MarketPress or not.

When you go to site1.cms4.mobinius.net then click on Shop. It shows all global products. If you click on Global products then it goes to main site cms4.mobinius.net. Ideally it should not take them to main site, but instead it should stay on site1.cms4.mobinius.net. “Global Check-out” has been disbaled.

Let me know whether MarketPress can support below functionality or not:

1) Support Multisite (single catalogue but unique site users)

2) Enable or Disbale specific catalogue or product for child site

Regards,

Naresh

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@naresh_hejibu

Hi there,

When you say

Support Multisite (single catalogue but unique site users)

Do you mean one set of products and multiple subsites selling only those products that are on the main site?

Also when you say this:

Enable or Disbale specific catalogue or product for child site

Do you mean on the products listing (global cart page) ?

Cheers

• naresh_hejibu
    • New Recruit

Do you mean one set of products and multiple subsites selling only those products that are on the main site?

Yes, but it should not redirect to main site. It should stay at subsites only. Right now it is redirecting to main site. Example my parent site (cms4.mobinius.net) have a product sample, and I’m showing in subsite (site1.cms4.mobinius.net). When you click on that product (when you are in subsite) then it is redirecting to main site. Which I dont want.

Do you mean on the products listing (global cart page) ?

I mean products listing on childsites (subsites). Global cart may have 1000 products but I just want to show only 100 products in my subsite.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.