multisite how to create site of existing user

Hi,

I created site on multisite network and from network admin delete site,
and when from register new site , same user trying to create new site, but
notice say email Id already registered , so how could be enable of recreate site of user without delete email id.

> while create site - username error for required minimum 4 character ( using pro plus plugin of yours )

how can i skip register username , only email and password and site name

Regards,

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Ajay,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I must say I'm a bit confused with this and I'm not quite sure what you're wishing to achieve here.

The way I understand it is that you've created a sub-site in your network through the Pro Sites signup form and then deleted this site via an admin dashboard. Is that right? If I'm following you here correctly, the same user is now not able to create a site because his/her e-mail exists?

If this is the case, the user simply has to be logged in to the main site first and then she/he should be able to easily register a site or add a site from user's dashboard. There's no need to register again.

Let me know if it helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Ajay,

When a user is logged in he/she should be able to click on "My Sites" link in the main dashboard menu in the left column, then on "Create a New Site" link and then should be redirected to the Pro Sites checkout screen and able to create a new site without the need for additional user registration.

- can user create more than one site from dashboard ?

This depends on Pro Sites settings. Please go to your

"Network Admin" -> "Pro Sites" -> "Settings" -> "General Settings" page

and scroll down until the "Allow multiple blogs" option. If this is checked user will be able to create multiple sites. Otherwise only one site per user will be allowed.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.