[MULTISITE] i need a report of visits of every page

hi, i have a multisite and i need some how a plugin or a option when the clients can see the visits of every page.

• Mukul Chawla
    • Product Designer

Hi Pablo gonzalez

Hope you are doing great today.

We have released a new version of our Dashboard plugin (WPMU Dashboard) yesterday and included an inbuilt analytics module within the Dashboard plugin. Following are the steps you'll need to follow to enable analytics module on your network:

1. Make sure you have updated to the latest WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin. The latest version is 4.6. if you are using an older version, please update your WPMU Dashboard plugin.

2. In your network dashboard, go to WPMU Dashboard > Settings and you'll notice a new module named ANALYTICS.

3. Activate the ANALYTICS module and you're done! The analytics widget will start appearing in the WP Dashboard.

With Analytics module enabled, site admins should be able to track following metrics for their site
    Page Views (Unique and overall both)
    Page Time
    Bounce Rate
    Exit rate
    Generation TIme

Additionally, they would also be able to see their top performing pages/posts etc.

While the network admin would have the analytics widget showing the analytics of the whole network (the same metrics) and top performing sites on the network.

Hope this was helpful and in case you need any further information, feel free to ask.

Cheers,
    Mukul

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.