Multisite install leads to blank screen after login

Immediately after installing multisite, I reach a blank screen after logging in to my site. This is a completely fresh install and I’ve been dealing with this all day.

I’ve searched forum after forum today trying every option that is suggested and this continues to happen. I’m not sure what to do and I’m about ready to pull my hair out with this one :slight_frown:

I literally have nothing installed on top of the original WP installation, I went directly to installing multisite and stopped as soon as this happened. I can access the bare main page at urbanruckus.com, but login leads to blank screen and wp-admin also leads to a blank screen.

With debug enabled, the message on blank screen reads:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home6/urbanruc/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home6/urbanruc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 669

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home6/urbanruc/public_html/wp-config.php:1) in /home6/urbanruc/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Any help would be appreciated!

-Eric