Multisite installation problem

Since @Vinod Dalvi decided to stop responding to my ticket and I am running out of time here heres my problem posted again.

I use multisite privacy on my site talointra.fi. I have set up my multisite network so that you log in on the main blog talointra.fi and get redirected to a subsite example.talointra.fi according to the username and password. I had an issue with redirection but soon discovered that I have other issues with different plugins as well. I have a SSL-wildcard certificate installed on my server and I have started to think that this is causing the errors. What I did was I cloned my server with the exact same settings but without the certificate and everything works like a charm. Could the certificate be installed wrong?

Is there someone who could help me with this issue. I have sent the login and FTP details on Tue Feb 10 2015, 7:46:02 AM threw youre secured contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @Hiifons,

Sorry for the delay on your thread, we are little overwhelmed with tickets last few days.

I'm going to flag your other thread for our second level support developers to have a look at and will also include this thread for reference and hopefully this will be resolved asap.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.