Multisite integration with paid subscription after a trail of 14 days

Hello WPMU Team,
Thanks for great plugin

I want to discuss some feature that i want to configure in my site.

My idea is to create a multisite functionality, we will provide user a 14 days free trial then after paid process will run. So my question is how i can give my user 14 days trial and afterwards he have to pay us to make his site continue.

One important thing i want to know is that how i can book domain from my site and add it as addon domain in my server dynamically.

Do you guys proding any api or something for this functionality as this is my very important part.

Please i want to have live chat with your support so that i can share all my issue.

Please reply

Thanks
Qhaqan

• Michael Bissett

Hey @prabhash, hope you're doing well today. :slight_smile:

My idea is to create a multisite functionality, we will provide user a 14 days free trial then after paid process will run. So my question is how i can give my user 14 days trial and afterwards he have to pay us to make his site continue.

Right now, something like this wouldn't be possible without custom coding (you can check out our Jobs Board here if you'd like to hire someone to do this).

The closest thing you'd be able to come up with, for now, would be to use our Pro Sites plugin:

premium.wpmudev.org/project/pro-sites/

And have your network operate on a "freemium" basis (freemium means that they start out for free, but they can pay for additional features).

One important thing i want to know is that how i can book domain from my site and add it as addon domain in my server dynamically.

While this won't add your domain as a add-on domain, I'm inclined to think you'd want to look into this plugin more:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/domain-mapping/

As that would allow your users to order (if you have that enabled) and assign their own domains to sites they've registered on your network.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.