Multisite is not mapping correctly and can't find the problem.

I have had multisite for around two years. Never had any problems until I downloaded WPMU DEV Dashboard.

From what I can tell when you activate that plugin it also activates domain mapping. So I had two domain mapping plugins.

I deactivated them one at time and tried adding a domain and nothing worked.

I deleted one and still nothing.

When I add my domain that is added.
When I add a site and look at my list ALL of the domains show the correct mapping BUT the one I just added. It doesn't say anything in that field.

Now what's odd is I can delete the domain and try the site and it comes up. But if I leave the domain it reverts to the primary domain.

So that being said my problem is it doesn't go to it's own domain and reverts to the primary domain no matter what I do.

The primary domain is http://www.lagunabeach1.com.

The subdomain is http://www.collincountyevictions.com.

I have about 100 websites and as I said have never had a problem adding sites. I am sure I am missing something very small here and can't wrap my brain around it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

• aristath

Hello there Brian, I hope you're well today!

When enabling the WPMU-DEV Dashboard plugin, no other plugin is activated.
    But there's obviously something wrong in this instance...
    You mentioned you have 2 domain mapping plugins installed.
    Which is the one you were using until now?
    Was it ours or Doncha's?
    If you were previously using Doncha's plugin with success, try disabling and completely removing from your system our plugin. Make sure you also restore the sunrise.php file in wp-content and try again.
    If on the other hand you were previously using our plugin, do the exact reverse process. Remove Doncha's plugin and make sure that the sunrise.php file you use is from the correct plugin.

Let me know if that fixes your issue...

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.