Multisite is off in Control Panel but site is Multisite

I am trying to transfer my Multisite installation of wp**ef.ca to WPMU Hosting. When I log in to the backend of the site it is a Multisite installation, but when I see in the Control Panel of WPMU Dev it is showing that Multisite is off.

Can you shed some light on this?

Thank you

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi WP Chef,

From what I see here you have migrated subdomain installation to our hosting.
    The thing is that our hosting still doesn't support domain installations and it probably reverted your site as a subfolder multisite but that change isn't reflected in the database as well which is causing these issues.

In order to look into this further, we would need to access both your source and destination sites files and database and compare them to see what might be going on.
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    SOURCE SITE:
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Database credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question

DESTINATION SITE:
    - Site login URL
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Database credentials (host/username/password)
    - Folder path to site in question

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

• WP Chef
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I will send credentials using the form as per your request but want to reply to let you know that I do not want a subdomain network, I am seeking to convert it to subdirectories like i did epkhosting.com but I think to your point because it's such an old multisite that was setup with blogs.dir it's having issues. For your reference, here is another related ticket: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/image-paths-are-not-updated-upon-migration#post-1363389

I dont care if the user portal says multisite is turned off it was just an observation in case it was the reason why the network isn't working properly.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi WP Chef,

As a continued discussion on your other thread where you said that you're switching to your old host, do you still plan to keep this installation on our host for testing purposes and do you still require assistance?
    As I mentioned in your other ticket, the email registered with your account is a different one and if the above address is your active email I suggest changing it in your profile.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi WP Chef,

We have this assigned this to our devs to look into it, together with the image issue.

Please add all your questions here instead of starting new chats because scattering the questions and work that has been done on your site over multiple places and agents is making it harder to track what's going on and what has been done and needs to be done.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.