MultiSite Issue I am having....

Hi All,
I am having an issue with my Multisite project: http://www.hoaglobal.net

When I create a new site (IE: hoaglobal.net/samplehoa) the home page works perfectly but I cannot add any new pages. I get the following server error:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.hoaglobal.net/worthington/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=page. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Can anyone assist me with this?

• ataub1760

Thanks for writing back so fast. I am going crazy because I cant find where to change my permalinks. (I know it would normally be under settings, but it is not there!) Where can I find it with Multisite?

Here is the .htaccess info:
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?wp-admin$ $1wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $2 [L]
    RewriteRule ^([_0-9a-zA-Z-]+/)?(.*\.php)$ $2 [L]
    RewriteRule . index.php [L]

• aecnu

Greetings ataub1760,

Thank you for the additional input.

That will teach you to give the top responder an unhelpful ... lol ... actually the truth be known your ticket just came up on my screen today being delayed at least three days by your last bump in the ticket immediately above and another day by the one before it. The below is a cut and paste from another ticket and this is not a criticism but a matter of fact:

****Please note:****
    One reason in this particular ticket here that we are having delays in a response is because of the way the ticket system works. The ticket system see's every reply as well a reply ... and then changes it's priority in the support que to include ticket aging.

Therefore it may not show up on our screens as early as it would under normal conditions. It is usually in your best interest to not bump tickets or reply to them unless there is something significant to add.
    ****Please note****

Why did you not simply FTP into the account and delete the Remove Permalinks plugin?

And better yet, why not just reset the permalinks to what you want through the network admin dashboard --> Sites --> The site you want to change or edit and than click on its name --> Settings tab --> Permalinks

You can change them there and be sure to save changes at bottom.

Now of course if indeed you are having the error and you have the Remove Permalinks Menu plugin activated just deactivate it and go to the applicable site and reset them - you do not have to change the setting if it is already set to what you want as long as it is not default, then click save changes.

Please advise as to how it is going now.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.