Multisite: Marketpress install issues. Removed/sub now broken. MU cannot create subsites. See below

I've had the multisite portion of this project up and running for months. I created (and nearly finished) the sub-site that was to be used as the template for the multisite. I installed the Marketpress plugin and when through the network installation process without any issues. I completed the setup on the subsite, but found that the pages did not generate properly and products were not showing in all locations. As I'd only setup a few products to test, I took the forum advice of uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. I also made sure the caching plugin was not active. As it was not, I removed it.

I removed the Marketpress plugin from the network and found that the subsite located at handmade2trade.com was completely broken. It appears as though the content remains, but the theme is missing. I tried to access the dashboard and received the following error "This webpage has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS".

The primary site is still working properly as far as basic functionality is concerned. I decided to create a new blog to determine the extent of the damage. A new site was successfully created under "My Sites", however, it is also broken and cannot be accessed from any link. When I attempt to reach it from the network admin side I receive the following error "The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete." When I attempt to login through wp-admin, I receive the original redirect error.

Primary site: handmade2trade.com
Blog 1: handmade2trade.com/spirit
Blog 2: handmade2trade.com/hm2t

Thanks.