Multisite - members section

Have a multisite and want to have a members section where I can show tutorial videos, raise and manage support ticket, feature requests, upvoting/downvoting feature requests etc. Are there any plugins for this or else how to do this?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Vijai, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, you will need couple of plugins for doing this. First of all, you can use our Integrated Video Tutorials plugin for showing tutorial videos, for raising and managing support tickets, you can use our Support System Plugin, for voting on Feature Requests, you can use this Feature Request & Idea Collector plugin.

And above all, if you want to protect all these features only for your users, you can use our Membership 2 Pro plugin.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Vijai
      • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks Rupok. Its a mutisite. Do I have to install and network activate all the plugins?

If yes, lets say user from subsite 10 raises a ticket where will I see the raised ticket?
      In terms of the video tutorial plugin, can I add my own demo videos or can only choose from the ones that comes with the plugin?
      Does feature request and idea collector plugin work on multisites? couldn't find any info on the plugin page
      If I use membership 2 pro, will the users be able to access the members section from their own subsites or how does it work?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Vijai, hope you had a wonderful day.

user from subsite 10 raises a ticket where will I see the raised ticket?

You will see that ticket on that subsite from which the ticket was raised.

can I add my own demo videos or can only choose from the ones that comes with the plugin?

I'm afraid, with this plugin, you can't add your own demo videos, for using your own videos, you can use This Plugin.

Does feature request and idea collector plugin work on multisites?

I searched for Feature Request plugins with voting system that supports multisite, but could not find any which is reliable.

If I use membership 2 pro, will the users be able to access the members section from their own subsites or how does it work?

You can get full network usage details of this plugin here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/membership/#product-usage

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.