Multisite: not sure if I set it up correctly

I self- installed a network and I know I screwed it up. I need help ensuring its working properly. Also, I pointed an old website to this one, but did it poorly to. I don't know all the right information to provide to help get you started. What's first you need?

• Rupok

Hi Charles Swearingen,

Don't worry. We are here to help and I believe, we can fix that for you.

However, for fixing that, at first we need to know what you have done already. Can you please check this guide for creating a WordPress Multisite? https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/network-of-multisite-networks/

Please check step by step process and try to find out what you have missed. If you follow that guide step by step, I believe you will be able to create your Multisite without any issue. And if you compare what steps you already did vs. suggested steps, I believe you will be able to find out what caused this screwing up. Please let us know how it goes.

I pointed an old website to this one, but did it poorly to

Can you please explain how you did that? I can tell you better about how to fix this if I know what you already did. Please provide all steps you did so we can understand the current situation well.

Please let us know how these goes and add as much details as possible. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving these issues as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.