Multisite on TLD's

I want to setup an Onlineshop which has to work on 5 different TLD's.
But if i understand the Domainmapping plugin right it only works on subdomains or subdirectories.
In our case we have 5 Domains all on the same hostingaccount.
portugal-energia-solar.com is the main domain on the hosting.
angola-energia-solar.com and brasil-..,caboverde-.. and moçambique-.. are all pointing to there own directories sitting in the public_html directory, the Shop is to be supposed to look and to have the same products on every domain.

Thanks and my best regards
Dieter

• Timothy Bowers

As you noted our plugin wouldn't support this sorry.

The issue with duplicating content like images and text is that you can be adversely affected within Google and possibly other search engines.

They love unique content, so if one site replicates another it could be seen as a form of spamming to get a higher rank in search results.

This doesn't apply to content which is duplicated within different languages.

However I do has a kind of solution for you. It does still involve Multisite though. There is a plugin called Content Mirror and it will replicate the content from one site to another within a multisite install:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/content-mirror/

You can display content from one page or post on another by mirror content. This also works between sites in a multisite configuration.

It also supports custom post types.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.