Multisite Plugin Manager (plugin) not listing all network activated plugins

Hi guys, this is my first post, I have searched around but I can't find the answer and I'm hoping someone here can help.

I have set-up a WordPress Network/Multisite and I'm keen to use the Multsite Plugin Manager (mentioned on WPMU.org and a few other places it sounds perfect) to manage the plugins on the individual blogs, however though I have installed several plugins and 'Network Enabled' them, when I go to the Plugins > Plugin Management page I only can only see (and have User Control options) for:

Akismet
Contact SMTP
Hello Dolly

Despite having installed and network-enabled other plugins such as:

Contact Form 7
qTranslate
Social Profiles Widget

which do not appear at all on the Network Admin > Plugins > Plugin Management page (despite appearing on the Network Admin > Plugins page)

Should these plugins be listed under the Plugin Management page (so they can be controlled from here) or have I completely misunderstood the purpose of the Multisite Plugin Manager?

My understanding was all plugins would appear on this page not just the standard three 'out of the box' WordPress plugins.

If I have misunderstood what this plugin should do could you recommend anything that is more suitable for getting granular control of plugins across a WordPress network?

Apologies for the long post but I wanted to try and be as clear as possible.

Any help much appreciated and looking forward to being part of the WPMU Dev community.

Best

Nick