multisite plugins problem

Hello Support,
I'm setting up a site and it was functioning ok. It is not public yet. I set up the multi-site this morning, and was able to set up the first sub site ok. Then, I needed to activate the plugins for the sites, and then started getting error messages, so nothing is working now. Here are the messages:

Warning: include_once(/home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins//functions.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/rokgallery.php on line 32

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins//functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/rokgallery.php on line 32

Warning: include_once(/home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins//include.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/rokgallery.php on line 35

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins//include.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/rokgallery.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to undefined function rokgallery_set_admin_message() in /home/leohar7/isisfbay.org/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokgallery/rokgallery.php on line 36

Please advise.
Thank you,
Carol

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Carol,

It appears that all of your reported issues above revolve around one specific plugin called rok gallery or a name something to that effect.

It can be pretty challenging to support other peoples work, but we do our best here to help you with any WordPress issues at all.

I could not find it in the WordPress repository to check to see if it is MultiSite compatible but it certainly appears that it is not.

Where did this plugin originate from?

Does the author confirm that it is MultiSite compatible?

if unable to gain access to your site at this time, it would probably be in your best interest to FTP into your site and delete the rok gallery plugin or whatever the real name is if I am incorrect.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• carol23
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Joe,
    Thanks for your reply. I renamed that plugin, and now the site works, but of course the gallery is not functioning. The plugin comes from Rockettheme. I've asked for help from their support area too.
    Carol

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.