Multisite Privacy & Formidable Forms Zapier

We are having issues getting Zapier to recognize forms on our multisite install due to the Multisite Privacy Plugin. We reached out to Formidable and got this response, hoping you can help:

"Maybe you can contact them and ask if there is a way to exclude some urls from the login requirement? Or perhaps we need to make a change to trigger our API key to set the logged in user sooner? Right now, we setup the logged in user on the 'wp_loaded' hook.

Is it possible to contact them and ask when custom login would need to be done in order for their plugin to recognize it?"

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey impactpartner,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I must say that I'm not familiar with how all of these would work together and I will need to ping one of our devs to give us some more insight here.

However it might help if we have some more information about what the exact issue is.
    Which Zap are you using, DropBox, Google Sheets, etc?

What does happen with your forms, are you unable to submit them or connection to Zapier is not working?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• impactpartner
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

We are using Formidable and Zapier for task submissions into Teamwork.

When we connect Formidable into Zapier and try to connect a form, it says it cannot find any forms with the plugin turned on but once we turn off the plugin it is able to find all of the forms.

• Lindeni Mahlalela
    • Recruit

Hello impactpartner

I hope you are doing great today. I am sorry for the delayed response from our side and sorry for all the inconveniences that the delay might have caused.

I have started working on this issue but unfortunately the Zapier add on for Formidable forms is a premium addon and I don't have it. It will be very difficult to identify the issue if we don't have a copy of this plugin, for this reason I ask that you share access to your website or share a downloadable copy of the Addon so that we can install and test it on our test site.

If you prefer to send a copy then please upload it to a public file sharing platform like Google Drive or Dropbox then share the download link via our secure contact form and we will take it from there.

If you prefer to share your login details then do so on our secure contact form, include the following:

Subject: "Attn: Lindeni Mahlalela"
    - WodPress login details (login url, username and password)
    - Download link for formidable Zapier addon
    - Link back to this thread for reference

Once you have done that please let us know so we can have a look.

Have a nice day.
    Mahlamusa

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.