Multisite privacy options & Pro Sites

Hi guys,
is it possible to integrate Multisite Privacy with Pro Sites. I would like that only my pro users have access to new advanced privacy levels. This would be perfect as a new module in Pro Sites like the "Restrict XML-RPC" module where the option checkboxes are disabled until the user upgrades to a pro level.
Thanks in advance
Robert

• robaggio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Arun, thanks for your reply.
    Yes, I checked out all Pro Sites modules.
    Please see how Edublogs implemented this plugin. Is it a separate module with Pro Sites or was the Multisite Privacy plugin customized?
    Or is there another way to accomplish this? Please see the screenshot attached.
    Thanks

Robert

• robaggio
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hey, I checked the Pro Sites forums and found the API calls.
    How can I accomplish to disable the additional site-wide privacy options for non pro users and enable it for pro users level 1 and above?
    I checked the code in "sitewide-privacy-options.php" and found the particular code for showing the option inside the privacy settings.
    For instance disabling the radio button for "Anyone who visits must first provide this password"
    I changed the code but it's not working. Can anyone point me into the right direction?
    line 559
    <input id="blog-privacy-pass" type="radio" name="blog_public" value="-4" <?php if ( $blog_public == '-4' ) { echo 'checked="checked"'; } ?> />

I changed it to

<?php
    if {( is_pro_site($blog_id = false, $level = false) )
    		<input id="blog-privacy-pass" type="radio" DISABLED name="blog_public" value="-4" '<?php if ( $blog_public == '-4' ) { echo 'checked="checked"'; } ?>' />;
        }
    else {
    	<input id="blog-privacy-pass" type="radio" name="blog_public" value="-4" '<?php if ( $blog_public == '-4' ) { echo 'checked="checked"'; } ?>' />;
        }
        ?>

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.