Multisite product issue

Dumb question.

I have a multisite marketpress setup.

A=Main Site
B=Merchant 1
C=Merchant 2

Somehow I have enabled the Merchant 1 store, to display Merchant 2 products. I know that I remember seeing this option somewhere, but cant remember where. Please help.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kurt_jennings,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention.

I believe the setting you want is while logged into the network admin dashboard you want to go to --> Settings --> Market Press --> and it is the Limit Global Widgets/Shortcodes To Main Blog and you want to select --> Yes.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• kurt_jennings
    • Flash Drive

Ok. I checked the Limit Global Widgets/Shortcodes to Main Blog. It was no, and I changed it to yes. Then I saved it logged out and back in again. checked the setting and it was still yes.

Merchant 2 products are still showing up in the store of Merchant 1, this is in the body of the store and i dont think this is a widget issue. I am still stuck.

• kurt_jennings
    • Flash Drive

I found it. I am running grid market and it was "Show global or just that main shop products on the front?" in the theme options... I can make Merchant 1 show Merchant 2 products, and make Merchant 2 show Merchant 1 products, but for some reason, I cant make the main site show Merchant 1 or 2 products.... The global search works, but the main site store wont show Merchant 1 or 2 products no matter what I set in the theme options. Any ideas?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kurt_jennings,

Thank you for the additional clarification and what theme are you running on the main site?

Something funky is going on there for sure. Do you have Market Press network activated? Frame Market/Grid Market network activated?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• kurt_jennings
    • Flash Drive

More info for you.
    I have a multisite directory setup... (www.mainsite.com, http://www.mainsite.com/merchant1, http://www.mainsite.com/.merchant2.
    I am running Frame Market (as i read instructions, this is not to be network activated..i think) so Frame Market is not network activated. Grid market is network activated, and activated on each site (Main, Merchant 1 and Merchant 2).. Using theme options "Show global or just that main shop products on the front?" on Merchant 1 and on Merchant 2 I can make each merchant show all products from both Merchant 1 and Merchant 2, so i would guess this is working by design and it is good. However the Main site will only show a product that I add in the main site products, I cannot see anything from Merchant 1 or Merchant 2 no matter what i set the theme option "Show global or just that main shop products on the front?" I know this has got to work, but i am failing out....

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings kurt_jennings,

I believe the issue here is that this if messing with our heads because it is designed to run on the main site and not on sub sites.

To get clarification and his opinion and find out if I am indeed on the right track or not.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• kurt_jennings
    • Flash Drive

Something funky was going on, so I created a new page, added the shortcode [mp_list_global_products] and FLABLAMY!! All is well in the world of global products listing on the main site. Now if you guys can get the whole "Marketpress global shopping cart and chained payments" thing done and issue 2.9, I can go to the grave a happy man....

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.