Multisite: Revolution Slider Error on Site Duplication

Hello MPMUDEV,
Hope all is well, we have built our Core site for the multisite network. Unfortunately the slider we built on the Core page will not show when we clone a site. Is the Revolution Slider plugin multisite friendly?
Here is the error on duplicated sites where the slider should be:

Revolution Slider Error: fetch - Table 'tcwp.wp_33_revslider_sliders' doesn't exist
Query: select * from wp_33_revslider_sliders where type != 'template' order by id

Thanks for you help,
Luke

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Luke,

At the moment Cloner will not clone Revolution slider - but good news it that this bug was already reported and I can see in bug report that developer prepared fix. That means new version of Cloner will be really soon released - as soon it will pass all the tests.
    Update plugin when new release will show up and that will fix problems with RevSlider.

let me know if you have more questions.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Luke
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Kasia,
    Thanks for sending.

The Cloner plugin you guys had mentioned as a solution to duplicating our site's didn't work unfortunately. I would be interested to see if it works on the update, and I will try it when the update is ready.

We used another plugin called Multisite Clone Duplicator instead.

Thanks for your help. I will try the Cloner plugin again and see if it will work this time.
    Happy Holidays,
    Luke

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.