Multisite setup when I go to dashboard it pauses at least a minute then displays

My site has suddenly slowed down. The user facing parts work fine but when I login and try to go to the dash board or any editing functions, dashboard admin stuff there is minute or more delay.

Nothing appears in the error log file.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

It seems like a memory issue to me when you try to access the backend.

Can you kindly upload the attached file after unzipping it in the root of your site and then give me the link ?

It would be something like : yoursite.com/phpinfo.php

Also, can you please check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot

?

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

• Jpforte
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

FIXED!

DNS, the public IP was being given on the server and the public IP would not route back to the server.

I restarted named on the gateway machine.

Plus I added the names in the /etc/hosts file.

How could I turn on debugging for this type of thing.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay here. We had some issues due to which the screenshot did not load and I missed the thread in my feed.

DNS, the public IP was being given on the server and the public IP would not route back to the server.

That is great that its solved now.

How could I turn on debugging for this type of thing.

I am not aware of a way to turn on DNS debugging for a WordPress site. It’s a basic thing that should be in place while we setup a hosting and add a domain to it. The ip should route back to the server.

I have never been in a situation like that before however if I would face anything like that, I would first contact my host about it to make sure that the same does not happen again.

Cheers

PC

Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.