MultiSite Signup Page and Formidable Pro?

I need an answer based on your experience.
I cannot find a way to make my premium template run with a sign up form that will be placed in a custom page of my choice.
Been testing Buddypress but I had error, been trying the method to create a custom sign up form and place it on a page with anti-splog plugin and following some threads here without success.

All I need is a sign up form that is fully integrated with wordpress core functions, easy to customize and to place in any page AND that will not cause any errors issues with my theme (U-Design Theme).

That seems to be a real challenge!
So I went to all the threads here and many people are using gravity forms with Pro Site. But ended using gravity form only with PaypaL. Some were using the membership Plugin with Prosites and were able to make a custom form using both.

Others were able to just create the sign up form and place it on any page using buddypress minimum installation. But if your theme is not multisite or buddypress compatible it can be an issue.

So I need THE solution. Formidable Pro seems to be the life savior. Or am I wrong?
Gravity Form looks also excellent but the price is too much for just a sign up form that works!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings HitchB,

I cannot offer any advice about custom coding the sign up page since I have never attempted to do it before nor had the desire to do so.

Though I studied the original post, I must admit that I have no idea what WPMU DEV product you are referring to if any?

Considering you mentioned Buddy Press have you tried there forums for an answer or submitted a ticket there?

Regarding the forms program any chance you tried the Form Maker plugin?

And by the way, looks like there's no option to adjust the height of the fields in Formidable Pro?

And you have indeed asked the author of Formidable Pro about this?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings HitchB,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.