Multisite specific site registration

Hello,

I am building a multisite where each "client" will have a site. The client will have users they need to add to their site. These users would have basic subscriber permissions. To make it easier for the client, I was thinking of creating a universal registration form on the main website that their users could use.

What I need help figuring out is if there is a way to create one universal registration form but maybe have a different site specific codes that each client to give their users. Or something like that.

And have them only registered on their appropriate site. I don't want them to be registered users on all the network sites. Just the one that the client gives them access to.

Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi @Matt,

Welcome to Wpmu-dev.

I trust you are having a good day and thanks for the posting. :slight_smile:

You want to let users to be registered only for specific site which is not possible as wordpress provides network wide user registration, Having this in mind, each user on network is a network member, not a member of specific site.

However there is very nice blog article written by one of our member for providing detailed information about user management and registration in multi-site with many plugins information which provides you user registration and management functionality out of box. I suggest you go through it,

https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/7-plugins-for-easier-wordpress-multisite-user-management/.

Let me know how it goes. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Milan.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.