Multisite subsites not showing up/information not there

I started using Multisite for the first time this year. I had a client that this feature would be perfect for what he needed. I followed all the steps on your website on setting it up (with subdomains). When I add the Subsite through the Multisite Network, it brings a white page with "pageok". When I go to the FTP, I can't find any trace of the subsite or where any information could be uploaded. I've racked my brain on this for 2+ weeks now and am desperate to get this set up for my client. I'm not sure if it's necessary, but last night I set up a wildcard domain hoping it would help. No go. Here's the added kicker. Before I set up my page as a multisite, I went ahead and designed the subsite outside of the network. It's complete and ready to be uploaded, but all of that information for that designed site is on a different database than my multisite. So I'm not sure how to get my already designed site onto the multisite subsite. Hopefully we can kill two birds with one stone here. Let me know if you have any further questions.