multisite sync with add on blog

I installed in both master site and add on blog
activated Both. tried to sync and it says all users synced and when I check nothing was synced.

maybe I'm miss thinking this here is my setup
main site has theses users and sites registered
on the Network Admin side of main site
admin
help
n2rga
newblogtemplate
with matching blogs

on the Site Admin side of the site
there is no users just the
Admin account

When the users register and create a Site shouldn't they be created as users with a log in to the main site if they log in from the main site with their username and password they used to create a Blog?

What I wanted to do is create a membership site for only users on the help site help.bloginsphere.com
for Pro Members and offer some but not all to non Pro Members first thing I needed was same login and this plugin WordPress User Synchronization I thought was perfect for it.

Am I wrong for thinking that
Please Let me know

EDITED:
After reading some more threads it seams I can't do what I need to do to Sync add on blogs on the same Multisite network with the main site.
Anyone know how I can proceed?

Is there any plans to make this Multisite compatible. would be nice. If someone has 5 or 10 blogs and they want one login for their users on a multisite setup.

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

I tried it and it turned the admin account into what ever I set default users access to be
    then when switching it to none the admin for that account logs in and gets redirected to the main Blog.
    checked and it deleted the admin account.
    Not good..
    But I was wondering if I add a site under My Sites in Network admin > Create a New Site
    would the add on blog users be registered in that site?

• HamRadioDude
    • HummingBird

I have been searching around and found some code for wpmu that would do what I want it to do with out this plug in could one of the developers look at this code and tell me if I can use it for my situation of a user creates a blog, I want him / her to be able to log in to the sub blog with out re-registering.
    here the code I found in the OLD wpmu forum on wordpress

Drop this into a .php file and stick into mu-plugins

<?php
    add_action( 'wpmu_new_user', 'ds_new_user_meta', 10, 2);
    function ds_new_user_meta($user_id) {
    add_user_to_blog('70', $user_id, 'contributor');
    // adds every new user to blog_id 70
    } ?>

then gave a few other examples.

First install WPMU PowerTools
    {SNIP} -REMOVED THE LINK TO POWER TOOLS SINCE IT DOESN'T"T LEAD YOU TO IT
    Then Paste this and execute

// adds multiple users to multiple blogs ASAP
    $blogs = array(63,70);
    $users = array(51,52,53);
    foreach ($blogs as $blog) {
    foreach($users as $user) {
    add_user_to_blog($blog, $user, 'contributor');
    }
    }

In this example, I needed users 50-53 to be added to blogs 63 and 70 as contributors.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.