Multisite Theme Manager errors right after install

Hello,

The Multisite Theme Manager is showing these errors right after saving the settings form for the 1st time:

Notice: Undefined index: themes_auto_screenshots in /hidden/path/wp-content/plugins/multisite-theme-manager/multisite-theme-manager-files/includes/functions.php on line 172

Notice: Undefined index: themes_hide_descriptions in /hidden/path/wp-content/plugins/multisite-theme-manager/multisite-theme-manager-files/includes/functions.php on line 172

Notice: Undefined index: author_link_target in /hidden/path/wp-content/plugins/multisite-theme-manager/multisite-theme-manager-files/includes/functions.php on line 172

Notice: Undefined index: custom_link_target in /hidden/path/wp-content/plugins/multisite-theme-manager/multisite-theme-manager-files/includes/functions.php on line 172

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Renato,

Hope you are doing good today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

These seems to be warning message only, that will not hurt your sites functionality. Also do not run debugging on live and product sites. Instead you can enable WordPress logs to track the errors.

Add below code in wp-config.php file of your WordPress installation. This is will enable log and hide notices.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

Take care and have nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Renato,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Apologies for confusion! That was my suggestion to not enable notices and warnings on production sites.

However I forget to mention that we do create bug reports by considering them a bug and notify our developer to fix these warnings/notices messages as well in upcoming versions of the plugins.

I want to thank you for taking time and reporting these issues, much appreciated :slight_smile:

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.