I would like to sync my users across my network. I am having the following sites:
- site 1 (corporate site)
- site 2 (intranet)
- site 3 (user focused site, with forums and posts, where the user can interact in the frontend)
- site 4 (user focused site, with forums and posts, where the user can interact in the frontend)
- site 5 (user focused site, with forums and posts, where the user can interact in the frontend)
I am using User Role Editor Pro in order to have multisite roles. The roles in each subsite are:
- content manager (admin)
- editor (to write posts)
- subscriber (to see the posts and something more... but not access to wp-admin)
I would like to have all my database users synced across all my sites. What I want is:
- If a user subscribes to a user focused subsite, I would like to have him subscribed to all the other subsites (user focused).
- But I don't want it to have access to the corporate site and the intranet site.
- In the intranet site, I only want to grant access to editor and content manager. I don't want subscribers to access to the intranet or login to the wp-admin of the corporate site.
- Sync all information about users (profile image, email, name, etc, settings)
I have configured with domain mapping plugin to load cross-domain mapping login for users. That's what I want.
And also, I would like to have like a "hub" like WPMU Dev website... but across all the user focused websites... Like the wordpress admin bar, but only for the role "subscriber", where they can find their latest comments, purchases, forums interactions, etc across the website. I imagine that I can do something with the module "header content" of the Branding plugin... But I don't know what... Or is there any plugin you know? In order to understand it better... You can imagine the envato hub also... they have themeforest, codecanyon, etc, and when you are logged in themeforest, you are automatically logged in codecanyon and the other websites. Hope you understand my idea.
Thanks for your time!